cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JACKIE1-25-15

Freedom Train 4/3/2018

Today we celebrate four great quitters

Bree19400 days, Madyzsgocka500 days, rbrown5350 days, and Rick_M   9 years !!!!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO ......

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
51 Replies
freeneasy

Thanks Jackie 1914 DOF    Jim Congrats to all celebrants

AnnetteMM

Coming on board with 99 days!  I congratulate today's celebrants!

JACKIE1-25-15

One more day and it is TRIPLE DIGITS... toot toot

AnnetteMM

YEAH BABY!

Madyzsgocka

Good morning!! Heck, I didn't even know, lol. Last time I looked, I was in the 460 somethings, and here it is already. This is the longest I've gone without even one single puff since I started smoking - um let's see - about a hundred years or so ago, lol. Some days it really feels like it. But seriously, I was a baby - about 10 years old. My friend was smoking next to me at the patio table the other night, and I picked up his pack of Marlboro menthol's, and took a good whiff of the top of the box. Someone across the table shot me a look of "don't even think about it", and seriously, I wasn't. I was just curious because I realized a long time ago that I'm only one puff away from a pack and a half a day. I NEVER want to go back. This site has helped me so much. I've actually been around since a failed attempt back in 2011, and tried a few times since then, but finally on Nov. 19th, 2016, I'd had enough. I was finally seriously ready again, and put um down cold turkey. Haven't looked back, won't look back, won't go back, and can't wait till the CRUISE!!!! Only 51 days to wait yet!! This is so fitting that the theme of today is Disney, because that's on my bucket list - Disney World. I was to Disneyland in my teens, and to FL many many times for work, but have never been to DW. Anyway, thank-you so much for thinking of me, the train, with the wonderful food, and other riders. Have a great day y'all!

MarilynH

Thank you for picking me up Jackie congratulations to you and everyone on board especially our awesome milestones being celebrated today hip hip hooray to each of you on your stupendous quits, YAY Bree19 ,YAY Madyzsgocka, YAY rbrown53, and YAY Rick_M  life really does get better and better without the crutch of cigarettes, YAY for Smokefree living, I'm here with 1359 DOF. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

JACKIE1-25-15 wrote:

I COULD EAT ALL DAY

Is that Tigger tail below bee cupcake?  A twinkie with chocolate?

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
elvan

Thanks for picking me up this morning for this PARTY train JACKIE1-25-15‌, great food, great things to do.  What a beautiful ride and what amazing milestones are being celebrated today!

Rick_M CONGRATULATIONS ON NINE YEARS OF FREEDOM!!!!

Madyzsgocka  on 500 DAYS! 

Bree19‌ on 400 days!

rbrown53‌ on 50 days!

I am happy for each one of you and so glad to be on this journey with you!

I am boarding the train today with 1535 DOF!

Ellen

c2q

WoW! Looks just like you, Conductor!

Giulia

Wow what a group of quitters today!

rbrown - you are lookin good with those 50.  Halfway to Triple Digits, oh yeah!

Bree - you sure have come a looooong way, in more ways than one.  Splendid 400!

Mady - the longest you've ever gone.  How wonderful is THAT!  Kudos on the 500 half quad mark!

Ricky - not too shabby there, my friend.  I'm so glad you quit those many year ago.  And I know Sue and your children are too!  

Thanks for the trip, Jackie.  Ride on everybody!