Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Freedom Train - 05/12/2018 - 05/13/2018

This weekend we celebrate these great quitters:

mivida2018 has 200 days !!!!

shashort has 2 years !!!!!

linda.mustafa has 1,500 days !!!! 

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

a3351cabd93978d8fc6fde6ac4592e29--train-travel-rail.jpg

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
43 Replies
shashort

Howdy! Hey all! Thank you Lori for picking me up today.  Thanks for the wonderful celebration. My goodness can't believe it has really been 2 years tomorrow that I quit smoking. I thank everyone here for being here with me on this journey and helping encouraging me along the way. I don't think I would have made it without all your support.  Congratulations to mivida2018 on your 200 beautiful days and to linda.mustafa on your 1500 fabulous days of freedom. Today I ride with 729 days of freedom. OH yeah by the way thanks YoungAtHeart  for celebrating with me and yes now the thinger is now a thoe since we know what it is now and starting to function a bit and those chocolate strawberries looks yummy!, and thank you to deena-a-yenni  for celebrating and look at your 70 days hold your head high and be proud of yourself you are doing this quit thing, thank you Jennifer-Quitmikecity MichelleDiane JACKIE1-25-15 and MarilynH 

MarilynH

You are totally Rocking your beautiful quit journey YAY for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON YAY deena-a-yenni

thanks for joining me on this crisp afternoon

0 Kudos

always nice to see you, Ms. Jackie

0 Kudos

Thanks for stopping in, Mike !!!!

0 Kudos

yummmmm, strawberries

good to see you, Michelle

0 Kudos

thanks for hopping on, Jennifer

congrats on those 70 days !!!!

KMC56

Sharon...two fabulous years of being smoke free!  If anyone has forged a path to freedom..it's you my friend!

Congrats to all the celebrants...

Thanks Lori for being our weekend conductrus!

~Kathy