Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

shashort

FREEDOM TRAIN 6/28/18

COME JOIN IN  THE CELBRATION!!

Today we celebrate these great quitters

@freeneasy has 2,000 days! 

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Related image

34 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

No lack of food on the train today!  Thanks Sharon for all your hard work preparing that feast!  WTG Jim on 2,000 days!  Hope to see you at the next Ex gathering!

mlpepsi517

Well its been awhile since I've been on the train (and the ex).Thought I would check in today and see how everyone is doing.  A big shout out to you Jim on your 2000 days!  Keep up the good work.    Congrats to everyone here celebrating their freedom!  Although its been awhile I am still free (2112 days) and enjoying life!  Thanks for the ride.  Everyone have a wonderful day!

elvan

Thanks for picking me up this morning shashort‌, what a BEAUTIFUL dining car!  

HUGE congratulations to freeneasy‌ on 2,000 days...so happy for you!  Thanks for sticking around and extending your hand to those of us following you.

I am boarding the train today with 1621 DOF.

Ellen

elvan

Nice to MEET you and congratulations on your beautiful quit, hope you will be a more frequent participant.

Ellen

mlpepsi517

Thanks Ellen!  Its nice to meet you also!  I was a regular when I first quit  but when they changed the site over I got a little discouraged.  But I'm gradually getting back to things.  I still read blogs and other posts, just don't always let everyone know I'm here.  

MarilynH

Thank you Sharon for picking me up this morning congratulations to you and everyone on board especially to you Jim   woweeeeeee freeneasy  congratulations on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular stupendous awesome splendiferous 2,000 precious Smokefree DOF and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family   I'm here with with 1446 days and smiling.

1c771f1775521f38c4a0958840015fc1.jpg

freeneasy

Thanks, Sharon and congrats to all aboard!. Anyone out there just starting or thinking about quitting, stick with it or start. It keeps getting better and better.

Daniela2016

Congrats Jim for the beautiful 2,000 DOF!!!

Thank you Sharon for conducting, feeding us, and propelling us so far in the future (look at the date in the title of your blog, ha,ha : 6/2818, no wonder we are elders ).

Thank you for picking me up with 839 DOF, may we all have a wonderful day!

Giulia

YAY JIM!!!!  In the year 2818. Boy, sure took you a LONG time to get those two thousand!  lol  Dancing with you.

Thanks for the ride, Sharon.  Here with 4502 smokless days.

In the year 2818

If we've kept our pretty quits clean

We'll have saved a pile of dough

Smoke free is the way to go!

shashort

Hahahaha  2818 yep we are really elders and stilll breathing lol  just thought I see if anyone ways paying attention lol.  Just kidding  I really didn't notice it.  Well it sounded good anyway.  Thanks for riding Congrats on 839 days