cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Excuse Free Thursday May 22 - Pledge Not To Smoke Today - Join Us Here

Welcome Everyone To A Brand New Day For Our Smoke Free Journey May 22

I Pledge I Love Myself More Each Day I Am Smoke Free.
I Pledge I Will Not Smoke A Cigarette Today Or Tonight No Matter How Many Craves I Have or How Intense Those craves Might be Today.
I Pledge No Excuses will be used Today to Have Even One Puff on cigarette today
I Pledge to Look at the Positives of the day and put all Negative thoughts to the background.
I Pledge to Have A WINNERS not a Whiners Attitude All Day Today.
I Pledge that I am in control of my Attitude and I Do Not Need to be Crappy to Anyone Just Because I Might Fell Uncomfortable At Times.
I Pledge That I will stay in complete control over my NicoDemon and feel like a Winner All Day.
I Pledge That If I Get Mad Today I Get Mad At the Right Object and That Is The Poison Called Cigarettes and I Am No Longer Let Enter My Body.
I Pledge that I No Longer Give Anyone the Opportunity to Poison Me Today.
I Pledge That I Will Stop Loving A Poison That Trys To Kill Me on A Daily Basis.
I Pledge That I Can Not Be Associated with Back Stabbing Cigarettes (Friends) That Hate Me But Lie To My Face When They Were Lit In Front Of Me
I Pledge not to Whine , Complain or Carry on How Hard Being Smoke Free Is Today

I JUST PLEDGE TO START AND END MY DAY SMOKE FREE........

will you join me I I stretch out my hands of support to all those in line .....??

Keep repeating this today until you get of saying it to your self and then 47 more times today.......

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
sherri10

It's 2:30 am and I'm here to pledge myself to another day smoke free!!!! I'm beginning to feel the air now in my lungs when I breath! How nice!
0 Kudos