cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Excuse Free Humpday May 21 - I Will Not Smoke Pledge - Join Here

Good Day All Smoke Free Pledger's !!

Lets all try to pledge here today ! I like ONE big happy pledge area per day ..thanks

Pledging not to smoke everyday until my foundation was strong has helped me keep a quit over 4 years. It helps you be accountable for your actions, to yourself and to those that pledge with you daily. I thank my Quit Buddies Tina, Mary and Sarah that joined me in many smoke free pledges and everyone of us has long term quits. With that said ...

I pledge not to smoke today or tonight Wednesday May 21 and will not use any of a million plus excuses to put a lit cigarette near my lips.

I pledge not to consider putting any more poison into my body today or tonight.

I pledge not to let cigarettes control me or my way of thinking today.

I pledge there are NO excuses that would cause me to break my pledge.

I pledge I am proud of myself every day I do not smoke.

I pledge I know I am an addict and can never have one puff ever again

I pledge to make through good times or bad and make this another Smoke Free All day and go to bed smoke free.

I pledge not to be a Whiner and a complainer and I will do my best to keep a positive attitude.

I pledge if I get weak I will post somewhere and try to get help before turning to a cigarette for guidance.

I pledge to learn from those with more experience so smoke free experience will last a lifetime.

I pledge to try to see the positive side of every situation today .

phew.......

with that I extend my hand of support to all that pledge today and I will hold on tight for the ones that need extra guidance....

I am Super proud of this group

and I am happy with that fact. I extend my hand of support to the next in line ....

Will you Join Us Today ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
kellyeh

I pledge not to smoke today. No matter how difficult the day may be, smoking won't help to solve any problems.
0 Kudos
Susan59

I take your hand Debbie and pledge no cigs today. I extend my other hand to the next brave EXer.

Rock the quits!

We can do this!

Susan Day 86
0 Kudos
dian

Wooohoooo, I've passed the 2 week mark, I've past the non-smoked over 222 cigarettes....... new goal is 3 weeks and 300 non-smoked cigarettes....... I've saved $33 and can't wait for the count to go up.....

Taking your hand and smiling with hope and sunshine and all around feeling good about myself pledging not to smoke today as I extend my hand to the next non-smoker........
0 Kudos
leigh-ann

Dian, I'm taking your hand and pledging not to smoke today. Looking forward to all that life has to offer without being controlled by cigarettes. Offering my hand in friendship and support to the next nonsmoker...

--Leigh Ann

Day One! WHOO-HOO!!
0 Kudos
j-k

I pledge not to smoke today! I know that giving in is only weakness, and every day that I add to my quit makes me stronger and better able to fight this addiction! I offer my support and encouragement to anyone that wants to pledge today will be smoke-free for them!
0 Kudos
jessica17

Hey group - I am back to pledge - I didn't pledge yesterday and I slipped *embarrassed* but I am back to pledge today and extend my hand to the next! As long as I'm holding your hands, I can't hold a cigarette! -Jess
0 Kudos
jeannie5

You got that right Jessica! Can't smoke if both hands are busy elsewhere!! Try to find something to do with your hands when the crave comes, help take your mind off of it.

Thanks for your hand ckoalaco, I pledge not to smoke today or tonight and offer my other hand to the next person in line!

I have been quit for 1 Month, 5 Days, 12 hours, 8 minutes and 57 seconds (35 days). I have saved $142.02 by not smoking 710 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 11 hours and 10 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 4/15/2008 9:00 PM
0 Kudos
lisa16

I pledge not to smoke today or tonight. I take your hand and extend my hand to the next in line.
Three weeks today-smoke free me!
0 Kudos

I pledge not to smoke today, not thinking about it, have no desire to smoke. Yippee. Walking with all of you in our quest to stay smoke free
0 Kudos