cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Daily Success Plan - I Pledge No Smoking Friday May 16 - Join Me For Success

Hello Daily Pledgers

What a great day to say I pledge not to smoke today or tonight Friday May 16. I pledge to say no to any and all excuses that might tempt me to break my pledge. I pledge to have control over any urge I might have all day. I pledge to make up a crave kit if I am having craves during the day that make me think about having another puff. I pledge to go to bed tonight proud and smoke free. I pledge to add up my smoke free days and cash them in on my Smoke Free Anniversaries at the Quit Party Central Group where they luv to party and show how much people care that we accomplish new Smoke Free goals.

On Fridays we make a special pledge to also got to Quit Party Central and throw all the cigarettes we did not smoke because we quit into a bonfire that is done in memory of all that have died from Lung Cancer. Please Pledge that you will proudly throw all those cigarettes in the bonfire on Fridays.

So with all that said ..... can I please extend my Super Strength Hand of support to the next in line and also morph that Super hand so that it can touch all hands in this pledge line today.

Special Shout Out to Softmtnrain and her husband Joe and their 3 Year of Smoke Free Living on May 15. Great People, Great Quit and You Can Learn More About Them from Links in the Words of Wisdom Group.

PS - Joe still pledges every day in front of others. It works just follow the plan.

I prefer for everyone to be in one pledge posting so we can be accountable to self and also to this daily pledge team.

YOU CAN DO IT ..... we can help .....just ask !
Help Us Grow and Bring Someone New Everyday !
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Susan59

I take your hand Karen and pledge No cigs today. I extend my other hand to the next brave EXer.

Rock the quits.

Prayers

Susan Day 81
0 Kudos
Giulia

I surely will grab Stephen's hand of support. Thanks for it!

I promise I will not smoke this day. Period. No ifs ands nor butts about it. No excuses. I will be smoke free.

Here's my other hand stretched forth for the next pledgling to cozy on up.

DON'T GIVE UP BY GIVING IN! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Giulia (2 years +)
0 Kudos
dian

woohoo, I get to take Giulia's hand........... day 10, unbelievable...........
I pledge not to smoke today or tonight and woohoo for Moto......... that's wonderful.......
next in line, I extend my hand...........
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

Thanks for the hand, Dian. Struggling today so I will hold your hand extra tight and join you in pledging not to smoke today. This week was harder than the first one!

I extend my hand in support of anyone who needs it...
0 Kudos
jessica17

Grabbing your hand, Momma of five - I pledge to not smoke today, on day 9 of my quit, and not to smoke for the next 24 hours. Even though this is soooo hard, I can do it if my hands are held tight by you guys! With that - holding my other hand out in support of anyone who needs it....
❤️ Jess
0 Kudos

Day 2. I pledge not to smoke today. I pledge that I will lean on God to give me the victory today.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

I want to take the May 15 th hand of Moto Energy and ...

I want to extend my hand of support to Stephen who pledges ----

I will not smoke for the next 24 hours. I will be around friends who smoke and I will not give in. I have the discipline now.

Will someone grab Stephen's hand of support.....
0 Kudos
kathryn3

Thanks Karen, I pledge to not smoke today or tonight, and to go sleep proud.

Kathryn

Day 1
0 Kudos
melinda2

I just had my last cigarette about 1 hours ago! I gave my pack to my nephew who was more than happy to destroy them! I Pledge to go to bed smoke free and wake up an ex!
0 Kudos