cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

richie

Daily Pledge

every time i sneak a cigarette, i force myself to ride my bike to somewhere in the city to put one of these stickers up. it makes me do aerobic exercise, which the smoking doesn't help, and also makes me think twice about if i really want that smoke.
  www.obamaquit.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
931 Replies
savedbygrace2

And I gladly take your hand lois

0 Kudos
hazel211

I pledge to make it through day 7 being nicotine free.

0 Kudos
burgmire

I pledge to keep those things away from my face! Today, tomorrow and every day forward!

0 Kudos
burgmire

I take your hand psjgggoff and Pledge to not smoke today and offer my free hand to the next Ex.  Happy Free Friday everyone!

0 Kudos
handytim

I pledge to not smoke...I dont pl;edge to not think about smokingbut as rather as something I used to do, but now recognize its a self-destructing mechanisn thatr undermineds our emotioins and thoughts rendering ourselves to a nicotine addict...I recently went back to smoking part time a couple years ago, but relize that half a pckk is making my lungs wheeze at night and allergies worse....

So I pledge to not smoke today for my health and loved ones, holding out my han d for the next

0 Kudos
lois2

I pledge to not smoke for24 hours here is my hand

0 Kudos
rizza

I pledge to remain smoke free today. And I think that I will try very hard to come and pledge here every day. I think I really like that idea. 🙂

0 Kudos
my3sons2

Anyone here?  I extend my hand and pledge to be smoke free today.  Day 19........

0 Kudos
samfisk1970

i am on day 68 and i pledge not too smoke for the next 24 hours and i extend my hand too the next ex in line

0 Kudos
kloud9

EXtending my hand to the last guy, EXtending my Pledge ' to b Smoke free another 24 hours ' and EXtending my other hand for whoever cums next.........

0 Kudos