cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

richie

Daily Pledge

every time i sneak a cigarette, i force myself to ride my bike to somewhere in the city to put one of these stickers up. it makes me do aerobic exercise, which the smoking doesn't help, and also makes me think twice about if i really want that smoke.
  www.obamaquit.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
931 Replies
tonyta

i want to be a non smoker

0 Kudos
aztec

I pledge to be smoke free today and to be an example for others to live and breathe free

Warm regards aztec

0 Kudos
melisa2

This is great site. It have helped me a lot.

0 Kudos
mima3

Today is my first day A friend told me about this website  I am at the tracking stage  can I still in the group ?

0 Kudos
aztec

I pledge to be smoke free today.

I send you all love and pray for G-d grace and mercy to help everyone along

Aztec

0 Kudos
mojo8

I pledge to not smoke today and offer my hand to the next ex to stay quit

0 Kudos
antonio23

I am proud non smoker now

0 Kudos

hi, click on discussions and pledge in this months pledge room. That is where we go to pledge and offer our hands to the next ex in line.Group discussion button is over on the right hand side of this page near the top 🙂 see you there. 

0 Kudos
cjmiller00

I started saturday, fell, then started again late last night.  Today at work Ive been blessed to be busy enough not to think about it at all.  During Lunch I was fortunate to find this site.  Ill come chat with ya along this road.  

One day at a time.  I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

If I had a dollar for every time I posted "Hey, look at the bottom of the page for the Latest discussion by month and click it, that's where we post every day" I'd have a few bucks anyway. 🙂 

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos