cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

richie

Daily Pledge

every time i sneak a cigarette, i force myself to ride my bike to somewhere in the city to put one of these stickers up. it makes me do aerobic exercise, which the smoking doesn't help, and also makes me think twice about if i really want that smoke.
  www.obamaquit.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
931 Replies
olivia

I pledge no smoking for the next 24 hours.

0 Kudos

I am so down with the not smoking thang. Smoking sucks. I used to view it as my "artistic edge", but now I am comming to find it was my crutch of "quiet self defeat".

0 Kudos
debbiem2

I choose life today and will not smoke

0 Kudos

Day four and counting. Today I am not going to give in.

0 Kudos
laney4

Day 6: Today is the first day of the rest of my life.  I will stay away from foods that weigh me down, eat healthy/lite and not hold my nose when I lunch date lights up.

0 Kudos
debbiem2

I pledge to keep my body free from nicotine for the next 24 hrs.

0 Kudos
jada

I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I make this pledge with gratitude in my heart for the ability to continue to stay smoke-free.

0 Kudos
kay17

I plesge not to intake tobacco of any kind today. I pledge to walk in this world a free woman. It never did anything to enhance me as a person, and now that I have made the decision, I choose not to debate it in my head.  The decision's been made (again), and I am full of resolve. Not One Puff Ever- NOPE!!!!

0 Kudos
thomasjw2

Day two of being smoke free, I want to live today: for my daughter, wife, and myself. I pray that I will be sucessfull just for today!

0 Kudos
raefae23

I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours... I will make it!!!

0 Kudos