cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

richie

Daily Pledge

every time i sneak a cigarette, i force myself to ride my bike to somewhere in the city to put one of these stickers up. it makes me do aerobic exercise, which the smoking doesn't help, and also makes me think twice about if i really want that smoke.
  www.obamaquit.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
931 Replies
linda53

i will take your hand pledging to be smokefree today and extend my other to the next in line peace and love
0 Kudos
cindywilson

I will not smoke, cause it ain't no joke, I will cope, my motto is nope, not one puff ever!
0 Kudos
carolyn415

I think I've already broken this pledge by smoking at 1:00 this morning. I was having difficulty breathing and it woke me up, so I light up??? That doesn't make sense, but smoking doesn't make sense at all! For the rest of today, I pledge to give it my all to not light up one cigarette!
0 Kudos
cindywilson

I will not smoke today and say a prayer for Carolyn that she will not smoke today either!
0 Kudos
mary55

I will not smoke today!!
0 Kudos
cindywilson

Smoking doesn't help me cope, so today for me it is definitely nope!
0 Kudos
linda53

hey there iam late but havent and will not smoke the rest of this day anybody with an extended hand i take and reach my other out peace and love
0 Kudos
cindywilson

I will not smoke today! I did not smoke the last five either or the last 88
0 Kudos

I broke it today. Troubles really got to me today
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Did the smoking help Darlene?...if your answer is YES.......YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF............IT IS THAT SIMPLE! QUIT AGAIN! RIGHT FREAKING NOW AS A MATTER OF FACT! Troubles will always get to us that is why it is called TROUBLE............You will ALWAYS USE THIS AS AN ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE TO GIVE IN. ADDICTION SUCK BUT DYING FROM IT SUCKS WORSE!
  Papa
0 Kudos