cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge September 2012

I hope you all can use this discussion, I have created it with Google Chrome web browser because IE-9 and Firefox don't freaking work right for me here and I reached the point of frustration enough with the EX that I'm not putting any more effort into it. 

Please feel free to post and create within the group as need dictates. I will continue to participate here as best as possible....... NO MATTER WHAT PLEDGE TO YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR EVERY MORNING AND HONOR IT......Stay smoke FREE for you...it is worth it and so are you! 

So I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the rest of my life......and I highly encourage you to do the same! 

Welcome to FREEDOM......pledge it everyday! NO MATTER WHAT!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
119 Replies
owlfeather

Morning Papa, I do accept your FREE hand as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while I hold out my FREE hand and our strength to support the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM.  One day at a time.  

So Sheryl, yu wanna have lunch?  Hehehe....

0 Kudos
jeri9

Thank you Owlfeather..........I humbly accept your extended hand, strength and great wisdom as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, as I hold out my FREE and to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM!

0 Kudos
reneenc1

Thank you Owlfeather for the link and thank you Jeri for your extendend hand.  I take it and pledge I will  not smoke today. 

0 Kudos
aztec

HI Owlfeather, with the help of my higher power I can do anything i need to do toady, I love me, I respect me, I am resolved to be smoke free!

I reach my hand out to the next ex. Join the fun! Thaks Pappa for haning in there

aztec

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Aztec!  I gladly accept your free hand and pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge....

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Morning Everyone!  Welcome all of you!  Sheryl, I accept your hand and strength asl I make my pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM....

And here we will tuck Tara in between us, I just know she is having TOO much fun, and doing it SMOKE FREE too!!!! 

0 Kudos
reneenc1

Good morning, Sheryl, Owlfeather, and Tara (wherever you are!)~ I take your hands and extend mine as I pledge to remain smoke free today. 

0 Kudos
jeri9

Good Morning All, I take the extended hand of Renee as I pledge for the next 24 hours to remain SMOKE FREE as I extend my free hand to the nEXt in line.

0 Kudos
maja2

Good afternoon everyone! I take Geri's hand and pledge to be smoke free today. I hold my hand out to next in line!

pam 

0 Kudos
avalons1

Hello all! I take Maja's hand and pledge to be smoke free today.  I hold out my hand and welcome the next in line!

0 Kudos