cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge March 2011

March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb! I'm all for that but more importantly I'm all for making sure there is a placew for you to pledge you freedom. Everyday! Bring some friends and lets change together!

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line!

Happy Lion and Lamb......Flowers are cool too! Especially when you can BREATHE!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
93 Replies
JimTaddeo

Good morning Doris....I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
Doris

Good morning Jim, Thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
claudia2

Miss Lynn I will gladlyt take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for trhe next 24 hours. I offer my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
claudia2

It is me again making my pledge to remain smoke free for another 24 hours. I hope I can grab onto some one else's hand but my own because I am offering my hand now to the next in line.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

An I am right behind you Claudia...thanks for the hand. There was some troubles with the network for me this morning so I'm making my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 right now. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Good evening Jim,Thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next  EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Well thank you Doris....I take your hand and pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
carliem

Well I can't be any happier than to be grabbin' your hand on this fine day, my sweet Irish Lass !!!  I also am pledging NOT to smoke for the next 24 hours - - and hold my free hand out to the next to pledge !!!

Smoke free 245 days, eh Linda ??  SO proud of you....I'm smiling with my own 75 days !!!! 

0 Kudos
Doris

Congrats Jim.......you are awesome !!!!!!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thank you Doris...I'll gladly have a piece of that cake and pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line......and have some cake too! 🙂  

0 Kudos