cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge DEC-14-09 through DEC-20-09

THIS IS THE PLACE! Pledge here EVERY DAY! It really works!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
18 Replies
JimTaddeo

Its Monday morning......and an overcast rainy cold damp looking morning at that...............BUT IT IS BEAUTIFUL to say I will take complete responsibility for my health, my happiness, my success, and my life, and will not blame others for my problems or predicaments.
I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Papa has been FREE and healing for One year, five months, three weeks, two days, 2 hours, 9 minutes and 50 seconds. 10821 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,299.81. Life saved: 5 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 45 minutes.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Hi Jim,

I'm back.  Today marks 7 days w/o smoking.  I pledge not to smoke this 24hrs.  I will take it minute by minute if need be!

Have a great, smokefree day!!

Sara

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos

I will take complete responsibility for my health, my happiness, my success, and my life, and will not blame others for my problems or predicaments.
I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NIICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Good morning Theresa!  I'll gladly take your hand and support as I make my daily pledge of smoking freedom! 

My hand is here for the nEXt pledger in line!

God Bless!!

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Sara....I thank you for the hand.........Today the focus is, I will not allow low self-esteem, self-limiting beliefs, or the negativity of others to prevent me from achieving my authentic goals and from becoming the person I am meant to be.
I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

Papa Jimmy has been FREE for One year, five months, three weeks, three days, 2 hours, 18 minutes and 41 seconds. 10841 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,304.08. Life saved: 5 weeks, 2 days, 15 hours, 25 minutes.

0 Kudos
barbara42

hello, Jim, i will gladly take your hand of strength and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours, and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks for the hand Barbara.............I will do the things I’m afraid to do, but which I know should be done. Sometimes this will mean asking for help to do that which I cannot do by myself.

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Hi Jim....I'll take your hand & strength, lord knows I need it today and make my pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24hrs.  My free hand awaits the next in line.

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks for the hand Sara...............I will earn the help I need in advance by helping other people now, and repay the help I receive by serving others later.

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 1 year, 5 months, 26 days, 1 hour, 52 minutes and 48 seconds (544 days).

I've not smoked 10882 death sticks, and saved $2,485.41.
I've saved 37 days, 18 hours and 47 minutes of my life.

Please join me in RE-LEARNING how to live FREE.

0 Kudos