cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge DEC-01-09 through DEC-06-09

I will NOT smoke today and tonight and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Papa has been FREE and HEALING for One year, five months, one week, three days, 4 hours, 7 minutes and 17 seconds. 10563 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,244.91. Life saved: 5 weeks, 1 day, 16 hours, 15 minutes.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

I will do the things I’m afraid to do, but which I know should be done. Sometimes this will mean asking for help to do that which I cannot do by myself.
I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Theresa..........

7 hours ago

I will do the things I’m afraid to do, but which I know should be done. Sometimes this will mean asking for help to do that which I cannot do by myself.
I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my  life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

ME TOO!

Papa FREE-One year, five months, one week, four days, 11 hours, 47 minutes and 38 seconds. 10589 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,250.51. Life saved: 5 weeks, 1 day, 18 hours, 25 minutes.

I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos

Good Morning Jim.....I will earn the help I need in advance by helping other people now, and repay the help I receive by serving others later.
I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line...  Almost 8 months...Theresa - Free and Healing for Seven Months, Twenty Four Days, 9 Hours and 18 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 16 Days and 13 Hours, by avoiding the use of 4768 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $1,203.69.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Theresa.........I'm feeling a little rough, running a temperature and getting chills......IT SUX........but.........I will earn the help I need in advance by helping other people now, and repay the help I receive by serving others later.

I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Papa Jimmy has been FREE for One year, five months, one week, five days, 7 hours, 11 minutes and 57 seconds. 10605 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,253.95. Life saved: 5 weeks, 1 day, 19 hours, 45 minutes.

0 Kudos
sandee

Get Well Get Well Get Well Papa Jim... I will take your hand and hope not to catch whatever it is you have... feel better real soon..pledging another smoke free day today.. extending my hand out for the next ex to take a hold of...

Sandee - Free and Healing for One Year, Seven Months, Four Days, 17 Hours and 23 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 40 Days and 12 Hours, by avoiding the use of 11674 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $3,886.70.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Sandee......I'm working on it.......I sure am glad I don't smoke any more or this would REALLY suck. I feel better this morning. Not 100% yet but much better. I went to bed at 9:00 last night and just got up. SO: I will face rejection and failure with courage, awareness, and perseverance, making these experiences the platform for future acceptance and success.

I extend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos

Thanks Jim....I hope you are feeling better soon....I will face rejection and failure with courage, awareness, and perseverance, making these experiences the platform for future acceptance and success.

Theresa - Free and Healing for Seven Months, Twenty Five Days, 10 Hours and 17 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 16 Days and 15 Hours, by avoiding the use of 4789 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $1,209.00.

0 Kudos

Though I might not understand why adversity happens, by my conscious choice I will find strength, compassion, and grace through my trials.

I extend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line

I went yesterday for a lung function test. There was someone there that was way worse than me, she was on constant oxygen and she was a young woman, well not much older than me. Another reason to not smoke today.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Theresa

Though I might not understand why adversity happens, by my conscious choice I will find strength, compassion, and grace through my trials.

I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos