Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

lois2

Celebrating Milestones

Congratulations, Brain one year that is GREAT, YOU DID IT
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
570 Replies
hyacinth

Thanks JoAnne! Yes I am through hell week, yay!! With all the stuff I got going on I didn't even notice. Been stressy but hasn't changed my comittment.

Love to all of you!

~Hyacinth

0 Kudos
kate8

I have 3weeks and 6days smoke free. Yay.....We are EXes........
0 Kudos
spunkie

Hi friends lets all go over to QPC and give our Congratulations to all those having parties for milestones reached.

I just posted a party for Bhavna 60 days great quit.....

Go to QPC then click Group Discussions on your far right hand side that will take you to all the parties.

If anyone needs a party let me know I will be glad to post it .. I try to watch but I know so many of you are doing such 

a great job I can't keep up...   Congratulations to everyone be sure to join QPC and Celebrate your milestones with all

of us.

To post a picture use a Direct Link and post it in the little picture icon in the URL box

Once you have did it .. it is easy just takes a little time to get on to it ..

THANK YOU JOIN THE GROUP IT IS FUN.

0 Kudos
marie23

Hey Everybody, I can hardly believe it I have 150 smoke-free days. Thanks you one and all for you continued support and encouragement. May we all have happy healthy smoke-free lives.

0 Kudos
jmalitz

well does almost 12 hours with out count

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

7 days smokefree, cold turkey, for me today!!

YES I CAN!!

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
jenn-c

100 days for me today!!!!

0 Kudos
donnakaydeaux

HI HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL                                                                                  MONDAY 14TH

IN 1O DAYS CHRISTMAS EVE WILL BE MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSAY

I CANT BELIEVE IT! THANKS TO THE HELP OF GOD,AND MY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE, I MADE IT!! THANK YOU EACH AND EVERYONE.

HI SARA ITS NICE O SEE YA AGAIN!! MISS YA

0 Kudos
fityoganana

OOPS...So much has changed while I've been off line!  My Profile has changed..I can't find A way to send a messagw to all of my friends to SHOUT IT OUT...I'VE BEEN SMOKE FREE FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!

party">

0 Kudos