Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

lois2

Celebrating Milestones

Congratulations, Brain one year that is GREAT, YOU DID IT
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
570 Replies
chrisreimold

Hey all.. New to the quit, here... Just passed the 24 hour mark and going strong. Ready to keep on keepin' on.
0 Kudos
Leenie

62 days for me! Yay!!!
0 Kudos
k-tague

Came to party.....celebrating 6 months on Tuesday! Started with the e-cig and have not used it in over three months now. What a GREAT device that was. After many times trying to quit that thing made it easy. Thanks for all the support from all of you except Edith who doesn't believe in them.
0 Kudos
jada

I got 24 days! Congrats to me and everyone else!
0 Kudos
kate8

Hey Everybody, I have only been stopped 1 day, 23 hours, 18 minutes. But I'm hoping to celebrate many mile stones, just like you guys have. Smoke Free and loving it. Congrats to all of you exes.
0 Kudos
mary41

One year, one month, 13 days and I feel great. I love being free of the nicotine addiction that was strangling me.

Congrats to everyone.
0 Kudos
sandi8

0 Kudos
nancympearson

I am doing it! Exactly seven months today i quit smoking. It has been a rocky road but because of sites like this one I have made it. Thanks for the support and encouragement.
0 Kudos
kate8

I made it through hell week. I am on day 8 and will do what ever I have to do to protect this quit. Congrats to all of us for being smoke free.
0 Kudos
edith2

hahahahahaha! I just read K Tague's comment.
0 Kudos