Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

lois2

Celebrating Milestones

Congratulations, Brain one year that is GREAT, YOU DID IT
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
570 Replies
marie10

Yeahhh, Mike!!! I almost at three week, kind of. Great job. How has it been for you?
0 Kudos
sheila17

Tomorrow, Saturday I'll hit 1 month-YAHOOOOOOO. Thanks to everyone on this site, you have been such a BIG and welcome help, that's why I'm where I am. THANKS.
0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Congratulations to everyone celebrating a quit milestone! You are all doing a fantastic job!
0 Kudos
stacey-d.

Well, I'm celebrating a small (but big for me) milestone. I have 6 days and 14 hours. It will be a whole week at 7:30pm tonight! Woo Hoo Hell week will be over! I will have made it! Now THAT is a reason to party it up here! Fantastic job to all celebrating other milestones of the bigger nature. You are doing great! You all are my inspiration. Remember BREATHE! :O)
0 Kudos
grace3

GO TO IBSEXXY.COM
IBSEXXY.COM
  .We are all doing a great job. Way for us to go......
0 Kudos
edith2

excited Pictures, Images and Photos
  Congradulations to all of us having another smoke-free day!
0 Kudos
stacey-d.

Heard there was a party going on over here! Let me congratulate everyone deserving it! One heck of a job! 8 days for me today! Woo Hoo! Yipeeee! We all rock! *****high fives all way 'round****** Just had to stop by and tell you all GREAT JOB!! Isn't it great to be smoke-free??!!! Let's have a parade!
  Peace!

0 Kudos
amalita

Amalita celebrates her 7th day as a non smoker!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
edith2

Congradulations to everyone and their milestones. Whether it's one day or 10 years.......be proud of your time!
0 Kudos
cindywilson

Jeanne also has in her week today!
0 Kudos