Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

lois2

Celebrating Milestones

Congratulations, Brain one year that is GREAT, YOU DID IT
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
570 Replies
mary55

60 days for me on Mon., and I am so Happy!!
0 Kudos
cinda-wilson

Good Morning everyone! Today is day 17 for me! I feel like doing a happy dance! If anyone wants a good chuckle today go read my blog.
  Have a wonderful day everyone!
0 Kudos
doris_mccoy

doing great !!! well done !!! hoo ray for you
0 Kudos
linda53

lesley i heard good thing about your medication im using lozenges working on 7 weeks but this iisnt easy you will find they call it hell week for a reason but you can quit there are alot of really good people on this site and others check them out have a stressfree peaceful evening peace and love from ar.
0 Kudos
lesley

Just found this group and I love it.. It perks me up reading about all your milestones..yayyy.... I had my last cancer stick 4 days ago, I am on chantix but have heard about a stop-smoking shot at a clinic in Atlanta. They say 1 shot is all you need. Any info from this group? NO matter how nuts I go, I am never ever sticking another cig in my mouth......
0 Kudos
doris_mccoy

Just want to say I am so glad for each and every one of you . it would ha ve been nice to have use a fancy pic here but i want you all to know that it come from my heart way to go on how far you have come blessing to all
0 Kudos
sheila17

Day 13 for me. WAY TO GO PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are doing FASNTASTIC. Have a good day.
  Let me know if the shot works or what it's called. Haven't heard about it before.
0 Kudos
DOCmarkC

At this point I am having a great time helping to educate others and give them food for thought as well as ammunition to fight the chains of nicotine addiction. I never knew it would be so fulfilling.
0 Kudos
linda53

7 weeks this evening im patting myself on the back its an hour by hour process still peace and love
0 Kudos
gridley513

3 weeks today.

Woot Woot.

🙂
0 Kudos