cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Bonfire July 18th Weekend - Throw Cigarettes Into The Bonfire That You Would Have Smoked

Welcome To The Weekend Bonfire. It Is a time to throw all cigarettes you would have smoked since quitting into the fire. I like to dedicate it to those that have died with cancer but you can dedicate it for any reason you choose. I dedicate My Bonfire toss to Moonbug Jean, Randall Rogers.

I thank Karen for the campfire graphic and all people that are able to say they are smoke free and can throw cigarettes in the bonfire this weekend.

If you need something to help you count the cigarettes you would have smoked try the Quit Keeper or http://www.quitmeter.com/

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
manofsteele

for me myself n I ....

223 weeks, 5 days, 18 hours, 42 minutes, 5 seconds
Cigarettes not smoked - 70,505

burn.....burn....burn......

get your stats at http://quitmeter.com
0 Kudos
michel

For me, 11 days 9 hours and 20 minutes, and 155 cigarettes not smoked. Keepin' the bonfire going one quit day at a time!
0 Kudos
Susan59

Photobucket

Susan
- Free and Healing for Four Months, Twenty Three Days and 20 Minutes (145 days)
I have increased my time on this beautiful earth by 9 Days and 1 Hour.
I have not smoked 2610 smelly cigs that would have cost me $754.94.
My lungs and my family are really happy about this turn of events.
My quit date is 2/25/2008
0 Kudos
bob32

BOB - Free and Healing for One Month, 15 Hours and 25 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 2 Days and 3 Hours, by avoiding the use of 613 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $99.71. Wow this fire is going to stink . Its so nice to be able to breath fresh air and not poison !
0 Kudos
carlie

After 19 days of being smoke-free......FREEDOM.....I toss 222 cigs into the fire...burn baby, burn !!!

NOTE: I have to say this: I couldn't throw any cigs in the bonfire last weekend - I couldn't even bring myself to come to this site after reading a few of the comments. The dedications to those who crossed over due to cancer was too much for me. For the past few weeks I've been under the scare of mouth cancer...I was scared to death. My friends here on this site stayed strong, and gave me the strength to hopefully deal with whatever was to happen. I found out just yesterday I don't have cancer - the metal fillings in my teeth are actually poisoning me...they have to come out.
Today I am so grateful...you just don't know. I thank everyone on this magnificent site for their support and true friendship.
0 Kudos