cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Aug 8th Weekend - Throw Cigarettes Into The Bonfire That You Would Have Smoked

Welcome To The Weekend Bonfire. It Is a time to throw all cigarettes you would have smoked since quitting into the fire. I like to dedicate it to those that have died with cancer but you can dedicate it for any reason you choose. I dedicate My Bonfire toss to Moonbug Jean, Randall Rogers and to Connie's husband Glenn that is fighting cancer.

I thank Karen for the campfire graphic and all people that are able to say they are smoke free and can throw cigarettes in the bonfire this weekend.

If you need something to help you count the cigarettes you would have smoked try the Quit Keeper or http://www.quitmeter.com/

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
manofsteele

226 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, 56 minutes, 26 seconds
Cigarettes not smoked = 71,433

so stand back and throw those cancer sticks in the fire and watch them burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

who's next ?
0 Kudos
carlie

462 nasty, nasty cigarettes into that fire....WOOOO-HOOOOOO !!!!!

And, I'm also throwing in my fears of cancer....into the fire.....you can't have ME !!!!!!

Thanks, everybody !!!!
0 Kudos
polly2

1,444 death sticks gone and perished -- thank God it's them and not me!! Happy Friday everyone!!
0 Kudos
polly2

1,476 cigarettes -- burn baby burn!!
0 Kudos
barbara42

896 cigaretts--burn with out me!
0 Kudos
Abby3

823!!! Woo Hoo! Burn 'em up!!
0 Kudos
melissa9

Here are my cigs I would of smoked. I have been quit for 2 Months, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 16 hours, 4 minutes and 27 seconds (79 days). I have saved $597.52 by not smoking 2,390 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 1 Day, 7 hours and 10 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/22/2008 8:00 PM
0 Kudos