cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Aug 18-24 -Past Pledges

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

I Pledge I Just Want to Celebrate Another Smoke Free Pledge Day!

I Pledge I Just Want to Celebrate Another Excuse Free Pledge Day!

I Pledge to Have A Super Smoke Free Day Today !

I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and defeat it !

I Pledge Good, Bad or Ugly Out I Will Still Be Smoke Free at the End of the Day!

I Pledge When I Say I CAN DO IT I Really Believe It !

I Pledge I Like Not Smelling Like A Nasty Ashtray ,,,, NO MORE PUFFS!

I Pledge Something Super is Going to Happen To Me Today!

I pledge I Have A Big Smile on My Face Because I Know I Can Be Smoke Free All Day !

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge to Go To Bed Smelling So Good WIthout Smoking.... and It Makes Me Feel Good

I Pledge I Will Not Smell Like Ashtrays.Today.....and it Makes Everyone Feel Good

I Pledge to be my best today and even if I feel crabby I will fight through it......

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

I pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer or death or hospitals.

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........
Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
stephen3

Thanks for the hand Jim. I pledge not to smoke today or tonight. I extend my hand to the next person who wants to have a smoke free life. I send my strength and support to everyone.
Have a peaceful Tuesday.
0 Kudos
Abby3

Thanks Stephen! I'll take your hand and pledge for another smoke-free day and night. And I extend my other hand in strength and support to the next Ex in line!
Best wished to you all!
a
0 Kudos
les

I'll take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. My hand is out for the next in line. Have a gracious, awe inspired day everyone!
0 Kudos