Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Jennifer-Quit

All Aboard-The Freedom Train 6-6-2018

Today we celebrate:

stmand92‌ with 1,500 days!

Thomas3.20.2010‌ with 3,000 days!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
46 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

https://www.popsugar.com/food/Summer-Berry-Trifle-Recipe-2010-06-29-162326-8961629 

Many variations of this dessert - This one looks better than the recipe sounds to me - lol

Jennifer-Quit

Keep stacking those days!  Sorry to disappoint, but the only way you will catch me is if I relapse or die - not planning on doing either anytime soon - lol

mikecity

Hi everyone.

It’s a great time to be alive.

Many congratulations to all.

Have a good day.

Jennifer-Quit

It certainly is a good day to be alive - and also to be smoke-free!  Enjoy your day Mike!

ShawnP

Congratulations to both of you on these fabulous milestones and to everyone else boarding today. Freedom!!!! woo hoooo

elvan

Thanks for picking me up today Jennifer-Quit‌ What a celebratory train...milestones that are through the roof and food that looks amazing, I am hungry now and it is NOT time to eat...now look what you have done.

There are not congratulations big enough for these two, Thomas3.20.2010‌ who has held my hand and my heart from the beginning of my quit, who has taught me so much about quitting and about being an advocate for my own health.  You do all of the research and generously share it with those of us who take the time to read it.  You are a wonder, my friend and I will always be grateful for your help.

stmand92‌ Congratulations on 1,500 days...quad squad and a half...good for you.  I am so happy for you.

I am boarding the train today with 1,599 DOF.

Ellen

Jennifer-Quit

Big numbers to celebrate today Shawn - hope you had some dessert!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Well I believe it is time to eat when you are hungry!  So dig in - your body does need nourishment to heal!  You have got a big number coming up tomorrow!

0 Kudos
Strudel

Thanks Jennifer! Congrats to stmand92 with 1,500 days!
Thomas3.20.2010 with 3,000 days!

0 Kudos

beautiful numbers up there, Ms. Jennifer.  Congrats to stmand92‌ for those 1,500 days and the mighty Thomas3.20.2010‌ for those 3,000 days, whooo hoooo !!!!

I'm Lori, 863 DOF

0 Kudos