Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

c2q

All Aboard! Freedom Train 04.13.18

Today we celebrate these great quitters

shashort has 700 days! 

lewis65 has 3000 days! 

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
28 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I live about 40 minutes from DC and most of my memories of my visits to the cherry blossoms include dodging the gaggles of tourists (who HAD to stay en masse) and their 30 pound cameras!  The basin surrounded by the flowering trees WAS breathtaking, though.  One time I got up before dawn and got there as the sun was coming up, and it was beautifully serene.  Thanks for the visit, c2q!

Congratulations to one of  my personal Super Heroes, shashort for 700  days.  She has proven that ill fortune, pain, stress and distress are NOT reasons to fail at quitting smoking.

I ride with 1,209 days and I am jealous of lewis65 with his 3,000!  WOW!

Thanks for the chocolate/cherry topped cake.  Just what I ordered!

Nancy

c2q

Are those cherry scones? Yummy! Thanks, Jackie, I've just met my breakfast.

c2q

I remember being one of those tourists; that was you that I ran into with my camera equipment? My bad

DC is breath-taking when the cherry blossoms are in bloom. Something special for a couple of very special EX, shashort‌ and lewis65 .

Sharon is a hero of mine, too!

Jennifer-Quit

As usual another festive train compliments of Pati!  Congratulations to everyone celebrating a milestone today!  I am hopping aboard with 1,443 days!  Thanks goodness the week-end is almost here!

pastedImage_2.jpg

shashort

Thank you Pati for picking me up today and what a wonderful planned tripped to Washington for my 700 day Woohoo and Congratulations  to lewis65  wow 3,000 days I feel honored to ride the train with a quit star.  Party and food looks great. Um the chocolate covered Chery cake looks devine. Yum yum lets dig in MIss Nancy YoungAtHeart  shall we,  Thank you all for celebrating with me and love ya all my EX family as you all helped me get to this day.  Let's celebrate WOOHOO!

elvan

Thanks for picking me up, Pati!  Congratulations lewis65‌ on 3,000 days...TRIPLE QUAD SQUAD!  WOW!  Congratulations shashort‌ on 700 of the most challenging days anyone could imagine.  I am really happy for BOTH of you.

I am boarding the train today with 1545 DOF,

Ellen

Roller831

WOOHOO!  Happy FRYYAY!  What a great day to celebrate!

shashort‌ with 700 glorious DOF and lewis65‌with 3000!  I am happy to be riding with 296 DOF!

Roller

shashort

Wow that parade looks awesome. Pretty kites.

GyorgyiM

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TWO OF YOU..... ON YOUR DOF !!

I can't even count that high!..LoL

TREAT yourselves to something "yummy" today !!!

Miles of Smiles............

The twizzlers

c2q

Oh no! better keep our eyes on Winnie ...