Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

APRIL PLEDGE -PROMISES PROMISES

April - the month of Daffies,

and Cherry Blossoms,

Promises and New Beginnings

Sprinkle some staying power on you quit with a daily pledge.  Or come here simply for renewal.

This is your prize, your most precious asset - LIFE.

Rejoice in the decision you've made to prolong it!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
76 Replies
Iwannalife

Good morning day 3-I pledge to not smoke for 24 hours, and I extend my hand to the next in line.
0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Iwannalife an promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 652 days of freedom

Congrat on 3 days Iwannalife-Nice to see you here making the pledge-it gives you strenght

0 Kudos
Giulia

I've got your hand, Mag and promise not to smoke this day.  Here's my other paw stretched out of the next pledgling......

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I am here with 290 DOF and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs and I am extending my hand to anyone that needs it. 

0 Kudos

good morning marilynhotgram I gladly to your free hand and I am now going to commit myself to stop smoking. I extend my free fand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.   I LOVE seeing more faces here.....the old adage "there is strength in numbers" is so true.     We are strong....we are dedicated.....we are EX!

Summer, thanks for your hand.   I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 633 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Nice to see everyone

I gladly take your hand of strength Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 653 Days of freedom

0 Kudos