cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

cazmataz

7 FABULOUS SMOKE FREE MONTHS!!!

Hello all fellow quitters!!!!

I'm here to start a party for myself for 210 days (7 months) of smoke free living. It has not been an easy road but one well worth traveling!!! I am so better for it. I thank everyone one of you who have encouraged and supported me in my quit. Please help me celebrate my 7 months of FREEDOM!!!!

Blessings and Hugs to all!!!
Cindy
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
barbara42

Congrats! Pictures, Images and Photos CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE DOING IT
0 Kudos
cazmataz

Thanks Peggy!!! It's great to be back - I have missed my ex friends. I was out of town and then just got busy. I am doing much better than I was a month or so ago (health wise). Someone emailed me to remind me that I need to get back to Ex and support and encourage!!! Both of which I received during my quit!!!! It's always better to give than receive!!! I will try and stop by every few days or so. TO REPEAT: IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!
0 Kudos
debbie53

Photobucket
CONGRATULATIONS SUNSHINE!!!!!! YOUR DOING IT!!!!!!
Me
0 Kudos
Laura62

Welcome back Cindy and congratulations on 7 months!!!!! That's awesome. We missed you!!
0 Kudos
mary55

Congratulations!! I am smoke free 37 days and lovin it . Can't wait to be where you are. Take care and keep up the good work!!
0 Kudos
jennie3

Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
sally3

0 Kudos
sue-otts

Way to go! You are AWESOME!

CONGRATULATIONS!! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!
0 Kudos
carlie

Way To Go, Cindy !!!!!! You've come a LONG WAY, Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO Happy for you !!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
0 Kudos