cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

vicky2

5 DAYS AND STILL ROCKIN!!!!!!!! :0) ;0)

It has been 5 days quit!! I feel so great. The cravings are getting weaker and weaker everyday!!! I've been smoking for 25 yrs and I am tired of cigarettes ruling my life!!! SMOKE FREE TODAY AND EVERYDAY!!!!
Tags (1)
7 Replies
doreen1

Way to go, Vicky! You are just about through with Hell Week. Then on to Heck, Weak and Sneak Weeks. It will only get better from here. Just watch your back and keep your guard up. The nicodemon is a sneaky bugger. Keep up the good work!!
Photobucket
0 Kudos
mark_g

well done, im almost there, im at 4days and around 3 hours...lets do it huh! GOOD LUCK!
0 Kudos
vicky2

Thanks for the warning Doreen!! It is now day 6 I'm doing really good. I will fight off the nicodemon everytime he tries to sneak in!!

Thank you for your support
0 Kudos
vicky2

Good job Mark! Hang in there we can do it. We can do it together if you need any help let me know!! I will do my best to help!!
0 Kudos
vicky2

Good Job Sandee I can't wait till I can say I have been smoke free for that long!!

So Congratulations to you!! 🙂 🙂
0 Kudos
polly2

Way to go Vicky!! I'm a day behind you and doing well also! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for you!!
0 Kudos
George-Martin

Good on Ya!!  Im not an Aussie - I am on Day 6- man what a week- those urges and cravings aint no joke- you and I both have gotten thru most of Hell week- Way to go!

0 Kudos