cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

aly2

2 WEEKS 2 WEEKS 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My oh my, how time flies when you are freeing yourself (and, well, ok, freakin out and healing from nasty addiction.) Well, it doesn't fly in the moments all the time..... sometimes the moments seem very slow ( a rarity I used to wish for~ like WOW theres not enough time in the day,,,, but when you are craving there is...) But all the blahblahs aside please allow my the indulgence of some horn tootin. IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS, 38 MINUTES SINCE I HAVE SMOKED A CIGARETTE. There it is. I hope and intend to see the numbers continue to grow. God willing, plus your help and support, (plus lots of little things such as gum, toothpicks, cinnamon sticks, and SOOO much more...) it will be so. So be it. Thanks everyone. I appreciate it SO deeply that I really am speechless. So I'll leave it at that. Blessings and good health to all. Aly
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
doreen1

You are doing wonderfully, Aly!! Keep up the good work. TWO AWESOME SMOKE FREE WEEKS!! Toot that horn!! You deserve it!

Photobucket...Photobucket
0 Kudos
carlie

GOOD JOB - Aly !!!!!

Two Weeks is awesome - - YES...it is....and we're ALL very proud of you, and will help you all we can to keep those numbers growing and growing !!!

Spread the word......

Photobucket
0 Kudos
becky16

CONGRATULATIONS ALY!!

I AM CELEBRATING YOUR SUCCESS! LIGHT THE CANDLES, SHARE YOUR CAKE, POUR YOUR WINE....YOU HAVE BEEN REBORN!!!!!

Yes, you have gone through some nasty moments, but think of all you have accomplished! Those nasty moments have made you stronger.....giving you freedom.........giving you power over your nicodemon. GOOD FOR YOU!
YOU WILL SEE THE NUMBERS GROW....You have learned to dance in the rain.
0 Kudos
betsy3

0 Kudos