Nicotine will not allow
It's got you hooked, you're now a slave
Welcome to an early grave.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
13 Replies

very entertaining and kept me checking out other things in the site

Giulia

PRAIRIEROSELADY  Looks like you're checking out EVERYTHING on this site!  From the beginning of time!  lol Wow.  Had forgotten all about these lame poems I'd writ years ago.  Thanks for the reminder!  Very odd that that Wizard of Oz one of mine shows 2017 on it's date.   But I think I must have snuck and stuck it in there last year.  It was actually written back in 2006 too, as I recall,  when I had first quit back in 2006.   One of the ways I dealt with quitting was by creating silly poetry.  It helped to distract my mind from that elephant in the corner.  Little chants (affirmations) that we create for ourselves, whether it be poetry or just mantras - are tools that help us.  Write you own quit poem.  It doesn't have to rhyme.  It just has to speak your spirit.  That's what poetry is, after all.  No?  

0 Kudos

You’re right.   Right now my schedule is tight with all the extra exercise classes.  Actually I’m  am a published author poetry and short stories

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Kudos
Giulia

Great!  Time to write new poems and short stories about quitting.  Share them with us all!

0 Kudos