cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Another Elder painted......

Been away from Easel due to grandkids and skiing and work but finally finished this Elder. mike_in_alanta. Did him in watercolor and acrylic for change. Also.....

Up next is our community leader Mark Then elvan and Patty-cake  Also have plans to re-do Sudie. Was not happy with the final on her.

For some reason my @ is not working for Patty or Mark ?????Hummmm????

Heres progression of Mike :

IMG_2285.jpgIMG_2286.jpgIMG_2288.jpgIMG_2289.jpgIMG_2296.jpg60269850453__49830E3E-2B71-4226-8BB6-0FB16A2C7F38.JPG

Finished >>>>>>IMG_2320.jpg

Tags (2)
75 Replies
Sandy-9-17-17

I have to ask, which show are you talking about! Black List? I think there are 8 seasons out so far! We love it, and you're right about the acting! 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Yep - Black List has about 133 episodes on Netflix!

0 Kudos
Giulia

It was one of the series nominated for the SAG Awards this year that they sent out to us professionals for consideration.  Thought it was just FAUBULOUS!  (We don't have cable.)  Great writings and wonderful acting.  

SuzyQ411

Great string of multiple topics and lots of humor! Gave me a few laughs!! Thanks~ (Hey Mandolinrain‌, some refer to getting a hair cut as having your hair chopped off--did you use the hatchet posted by Giulia‌ for the first round of that hair cut?

Mandolinrain

Hahaha, yes I am thinking it sure looked like it !

tjanddj

Pretty!

0 Kudos