cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Another Elder Painting Done, but this Elder has left the site.....

@TomW5.15.17 has deactivate his account. I was so sorry to see this. I just finished his portrait for him. Oh well .

If you see this Tom, please at least contact Mark so I can send it to you. My Studio is pretty full and I don't hang onto stuff long so if it goes unclaimed , it will go in the firepit. My rejects and rags make good fire starting fuel, lol...and thank you for allowing me to paint you. I'll hang onto to it till end of August, then to the pit it goes  

It was still great practice and you are still a highly regarded Elder here, so I hope someday you come back!

TomW5.15.17

IMG_4192.jpgIMG_4193.jpgIMG_4424.jpgIMG_4425.jpgIMG_4426.jpg

61755240068__DE3F4161-1357-4B26-A64B-224C1947D18E.JPG61755244355__1BB87E07-3E38-4C76-AA85-352061C89BBA.JPG

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
41 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Since he deactivated his account, the @mention won't do a thing, I don't think.

Mandolinrain

YoungAtHeart‌, well me lady...a RE-DO of you is NEXT on my agenda to paint,  

I really love dong this so please message me if you would like to be added to this list. You are never charged, these are free. Just would like to have permission to add your finished painting to the 'Wall of Elders' which you can visit under the 'Artist' group....and I will mail the finished canvas to you when dry enough  if you want it.

Others, in no particular order, who will be painted yet this year :

RachelMB‌ , DonnaMarie‌, kristen-9.7.15‌ and her pup 'Oliver' who will be posing with her RoseHDaniela2016shashortMichwomanBarb102PrimeNumberJD , virgomama

Tom emailed me to let me know he appreciated the painting and to let anyone know I could share his email and FB info if they want it. I personally am not on FB, but I do have his email and if someone wants it I will message it to them rather than place it in comments. Mark emailed him and then Tom got ahold of me.! THANKS MARK!

( Cant do an @mention on your name)????

YoungAtHeart

So happy to hear Tom will get his painting....would have been a shame for him to not.

AND - happy I will be forever captured in oil!!!

ALL good!

Mandolinrain

Ye you certainly will.....you were one of the first ones I didi and I did it in acrylic....looks like you have a muddy face in it, lol. I think I have improved somewhat since then  Marks was another one that I was not pleased with and may also be doing over...as well as ShawnPs......hummmmm

redo Nancy's in olive oil please? 

YoungAtHeart

I DO see a resemblance!

index.jpg

Olive Oyl

Whoohooo! So excited!

YoungAtHeart

kristen-9.7.15      Saw this and it got me wondering about your wedding plans???

Mandolinrain

YES kristen-9.7.15.....Inquiring minds wanna know

YoungAtHeartMandolinrain

COVID changed our plans like so many others.  We are having an immediate family only ceremony in my sister’s backyard on our original August date and we postponed our reception to June 2021.