cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

2 of my favorite Elders at the drawing board

So I have a very long way to go. I just started Nancys today and finished sketching Guilia. Giulia I will begin painting in a few minutes but it won't be done for a week or so or more or less, loL Guilia, if your reading this, I cannot tell from the pic your eye color??????

I am still sketching YoungAtHeart , I kinda come and go from my little studio recently as our weather has given more more opportunities to get outside and catch up with gardening.

I like sketching before paint as it helps me. Fellow artist friends tell me I should not sketch so much definition before painting, but thats just how I do it. Works better for me. That and painting humans is much harder than horses and dogs, what I have done for years, anyway,,,,,here's the gals before paint......I will make corrections with their smiles-teeth-lips as I begin painting

IMG_0193.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
20 Replies
indingrl

Cool❤

Giulia

Yay!  Looks just like me!  Well, an awfully flattering me, anyway.  lol  Eyes are hazel.  Oh boy!  Very exciting.

YoungAtHeart

I SO wish I was as lovely as you see me!  It is quite good, though, too!  VERY exciting.

I am honored.

Nancy

Mandolinrain

You ARE lovely, never forget that! It IS how I see you  actually it IS how WE ALL see you!

0 Kudos
shashort

Wow that is awesome Missy!!

sweetplt

(((Missy))) these are spectacular...I am in awe with your sketches...~ xoxoxox Colleen 218 DOF 

Mandolinrain

hey send me a pic, can be of you with hubby, I dont mind

0 Kudos
Strudel

Lovely pictures of 2 very lovely ladies! Wow Missy! 

Mandolinrain

Thanks everyone. I am looking for willing victims so if you have a pic you like of yourself, please post it here...or kid/grandchild/spouse....   This is great practice for me. I may be doing all my Elders to start with  but ya never know, who's pic I will find 😮

Heres where I am with Giulia. I work tomorrow and have grandkids next few days, so wont get back to it till Friday.

IMG_0195.jpg