If your username changes, we recommend you update your blog name so that it easier for people to locate your blog.
- First go to your profile.
- Click the Circle Avatar in the upper right of the page and then View Profile from the dropdown.
- OR click your username or avatar anywhere you see it on the site.
- Click the Content tab on your profile
- Then click the name of your blog in the left column under YOUR Blog
- Now click Manage under the Actions section on the right column
- In the right Column then click Options under the Manage section in the right column
- On this page update your Blog name and Blog address.
- We recommend your blog name matches your username. Example: Username: Mark so Blog name: "Mark's Blog"
- We recommend your blog address matches. Example: Blog* Name: "Mark's Blog" so Blog address would be "Mark-blog"
*Note: We recommend leaving in the word "blog" in your blog's name so that people can differentiate between your username and your blog.
- Click save at the bottom to complete the changes.
Anyone may choose to change their blog name however we don't recommend this as it is hard for others to distinguish which blog is theirs if the username doesn't match.