cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

shashort

invasion of spammers again?

Jump to solution

Mark‌ I could not find where to report spammers. But lots seem to be appearing if you go to recent blogs and activiteis about anywhere truthfully all over the place Looks like they are taking over. Just thought I would bring it to your attention. Thanks Sharon

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

shashort

On the comment click the Actions button and choose Report Abuse.  Then choose Spam and add a note if you like.

pastedImage_4.png

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm taking care of all the posts that are visible to me.  They're posting mostly new content but if you see comments on other people's content then it would be really helpful if you report those comments/replies as they might not be as obvious to me.

Anyone seeing comments with spam?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
shashort

@Mark how do I report spammer to you. Mine looks clear at the moment but nice to know how to report the right way thanks

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

shashort

On the comment click the Actions button and choose Report Abuse.  Then choose Spam and add a note if you like.

pastedImage_4.png

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
shashort

Mark‌ Thank you for your help. I am behind learning the new site but I will ger there eventually 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

shashort‌ You're not behind.  You're good.  Just stick with us. You'll pick it up and be a pro.  No rush!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team