cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Smoke Free Is the Life for you and for me!

It's supposed to rain overnight and into tomorrow but that's A OK with me because it's going to help get rid of the white crap, Mason and I are passing cold bugs back & forth to each other but so far Mark has been lucky and hasn't got them which is great because there's nothing worse than a Man Cold!  anyway I just wanted to touch base with you my friends and fellow Exers  ,I'm so glad that I don't smoke anymore because I'm sure that I'd still try to suck on a cancer stick even though my head feels like it's three sizes to big, my eyes are pulsating, my sinuses are full and my throat and chest are hurting but I know that in the past that I would be coughing, choking and nearly horking a lung but still trying to get that drag, what a horrendous addiction but thankfully Quitting smoking is very Doable and Remaining Quit is also very Doable and worth it to live a much healthier lifestyle because Freedom Rocks!  and continuing to smoke just doesn't make sense to me anymore now that I know there's Life after cigarettes and it's awesome.

6 Replies

It sounds like some thing Yogi Bear would say.

"Smoke Free Is the Life for you and for me" BooBoo.

I'm with you Yogi

Feel better!

elvan

You are SO RIGHT MarilynH‌ I would have been smoking through anything in the old days...so glad that is over and I really am free.  I hope you feel better, my son is really sick, probably with the flu, fever over 104, coughing, terrible headache.  They just moved into a house and it is a complete mess over there.  I am working tomorrow at the cafe because they have been really busy and he clearly cannot work.  Have a lovely evening!

MarilynH

I really hope that your back will be alright tomorrow, it's too bad that your son and daughter in law couldn't hire someone part time besides you l mean that could be trained to fill in when things come up thinking good thoughts for your son his wife and you ♡ hug. elvan

0 Kudos
elvan

MarilynH‌ They have hired lots of people as fill ins but the training takes a long time and I am sorry to say that most of the people they have hired are not, shall we say, motivated?  My back is horrible this morning but I am hoping it is going to improve as I move around.  I did take pain medication shortly after I got up.  I hope and pray that my son feels better and that my back lets up.

Have a wonderful HUMP DAY.

Ellen

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

George and I are hoping you feel better!

Happy Hump Day!

MarilynH

Thanks Nancy, I was on this morning and didn't bother blogging where we were over run by Spammers, I still got quite the cold but I'll survive, thanks George and YoungAtHeart‌ .♡

0 Kudos