Marilyn.H.July.14.14.

Smoke Free Is the Life for you and for me!

Discussion created by Marilyn.H.July.14.14. on Apr 11, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2017 by Marilyn.H.July.14.14.

It's supposed to rain overnight and into tomorrow but that's A OK with me because it's going to help get rid of the white crap, Mason and I are passing cold bugs back & forth to each other but so far Mark has been lucky and hasn't got them which is great because there's nothing worse than a Man Cold!  anyway I just wanted to touch base with you my friends and fellow Exers  ,I'm so glad that I don't smoke anymore because I'm sure that I'd still try to suck on a cancer stick even though my head feels like it's three sizes to big, my eyes are pulsating, my sinuses are full and my throat and chest are hurting but I know that in the past that I would be coughing, choking and nearly horking a lung but still trying to get that drag, what a horrendous addiction but thankfully Quitting smoking is very Doable and Remaining Quit is also very Doable and worth it to live a much healthier lifestyle because Freedom Rocks!  and continuing to smoke just doesn't make sense to me anymore now that I know there's Life after cigarettes and it's awesome.

Outcomes