cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bree19

Mark please help

Jump to solution
I seem to have turned Korean or Chinese?
Edited by Mark‌: I removed part of the post as there may have been content that created a security issue.  Though Jive is pretty amazing security-wise. It's never recommended to copy and paste content from what you see into a post. It's better to just provide a screenshot.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please report them as abuse will clean it up as soon as I can. I already cleaned as much as I could before waking my kids for school. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

22 Replies

Nope we have a great number of spammers who have infiltrated the site. I reported it over 30 minutes ago.

This used to happen all the time a couple years ago. Make's it real hard to get any information to quit smoking, EH?

MePlus3

Those are spammers. Member since April 11 last login April 11 and this is what they post? I don't speak Korean or Chinese but I'm sure those codes like kk4678 shouldn't be repeated throughout plus there's hearts and everything in there no those are not real people! 

Yep and we have no one and no way to do anything about it. I'm taking the day off.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please report them as abuse will clean it up as soon as I can. I already cleaned as much as I could before waking my kids for school. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

Thanks. Each person is posting the same thing every minute! Spreading like a wildfire!

0 Kudos

They are posting over 10 a minute. We can't report them fast enough. There's a dozen of them in the new members list. You need to block them from continuing to post.Screen Shot 04-11-17 at 05.04 AM.JPG

0 Kudos
Giulia

This one just started "following" me:  

eulosdj9326  

Mark‌  I tried to flag them, but I don't know how.  The Actions button on their page doesn't offer "report this person" or anything like that.

0 Kudos

This is a bad time for Mark and it's also same the time they always used to post, right before people go to work. They used to advertise. Now it's just gibberish to us.

I reported it 2 hours ago when it was just me and the spammers.

0 Kudos