cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Sleep well everyone, Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's

I'm heading off to LA la land early and am hoping for a decent nights sleep for all of us, sleep well Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

7 Replies
elvan

MarilynH‌ I called in to work for tomorrow, my back is killing me and I really don't feel like I can handle it...I NEVER call in.  Oh well, I am sure they will survive without me,

Sleep well, love,

Ellen

MarilynH

I hope you slept well last night, take it extra easy today because your body is begging you to listen to it and rest, gentle hug elvan ♡

0 Kudos
elvan

MarilynH‌ I am not planning anything at this point.  Daughter got here really late last night and kept coming into my room and asking questions about the dish she was bringing to the shower...it was at least two hours later than I should have been asleep before I even laid down.  I am exhausted...got up as if I had to work and fed the cats and made coffee, actually thought about going in to help during the lunch rush but I would not want to see someone in such obvious pain working so I listened to my body, for once.  Tomorrow is another day, will see how this one goes.

Thanks sweet friend, the gentle hugs are always appreciated.

Love,

Ellen

0 Kudos
shashort

Good night Marilyn Sweet dreams and elvan‌ gld to hear you took off work.

Legend

MarilynH  I hope you sleep well tonight. 

Strudel

You too Marilyn! I am headed to bed too - up early this morning. Sleep well! 

bonniebee

sayings good night prayer.jpg