susan_m

The EX Cafe Wed 04.05.17

Welcome to The EX Café 04.05.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
49 Replies
susan_m

Good morning my fellow EXers!  Welcome to Wednesday!  Who's ready for some coffee and some company?

TerrieQuit

Good Morning, Susan! I am, I am! Coffee and conversation sound great! 

How are ya today?

Fix me up something strong please, no cream, no sugar!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Thanks for opening this cafe this morning!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Terrie!  Happy to open the cafe, but am sad to see how much traffic died down now that we have moved to Celebrations.  

How are you feeling?  Still on the mend?

I can't believe that we are almost out of No Man's Land.... time flies!

Pops

good morning Susan!  I'm up & at em & now it's time to hit the road.  (taking the bike in today ;-)...Make sure you let us know how the maiden ride went on the "purple beast!"

TerrieQuit

Yes, Susan, we are almost officially out of NML YAY!

Still on the mend! I am afraid this one is gonna take awhile cuz every time I push it pushes back. So..... I am taking it slowly. Can't wait to get out in my flower beds! I am doing better each day!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

That's right Pops never keep it covered in the garage! What a waste! My Dad is 81 and had his trike out for about 4 hours yesterday. He said he's coming to get me as soon as I get well! I am ready now!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning all-

Just stopping by to say a quick hello.  Too much work today.   I am going to need coffee by IV this morning.   Have a great day everyone!

Rachel

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning friends and fellow Exers, I wanted to swing by the ex cafe just to say hello and wish each of you a super fantastic Hump Day.