AnsweredAssumed Answered

Where do I look?

Question asked by pongaselo on Apr 2, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 4, 2017 by JACKIE1-25-15

I am new to Ex. Did  my homework on triggers etc. and decided to take a look at the message and questions board. Unless I miss the mark (entirely likely) a bunch of you have just decided to go cold turkey. When I was first married, my wife asked me to quit. I went through "Smokenders", a local program in the SF area and at the end of 6 weeks, I stopped smoking for 20 years. The very first thing that they explained was that cold turkey most often does Not work. I guess my question is where are the messages and questions from the folks who are detoxifying themselves in preparation for their cutoff day. I was also wondering where the weekly feedback for those of us still getting our bodies ready for the jump might be located. With all the great questions that I faithfully answered, are we left without a serious game plan as we detox or what? My weekly plan with "smokenders"was profoundly effective and short of moving into a pharmacy and living off some substitute ( not anywhere on the menu) I don't see how I will succeed without checking in with something to keep me on track through these very important steps.  Please tell me where I should be looking. 

Outcomes