cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

Survival of the Fittest

How do you become the fittest?  Determine what, when and why you have cravings (aka educate yourself).  Figure out a plan to beat them (use your imagination and think in AND out of the box.)  Experiment.  Invent a new way of hunting down your cravings, if need be, and eliminate them.  Circle your desires.  Bring in a lot of support friends.  Eat your success.  Your survival may depend upon it!

[video]

12 Replies
JustSharon

Your video doesn't play Giulia?? Thanks for the good advice on craves. I'm close to my quit date and that is what I need to focus on now to be prepared.

0 Kudos
Sootie

JustSharon‌  click on the arrow

0 Kudos

I like the dalephins

0 Kudos
Sootie

Excellent analogy as usual. Interesting information on the dolphins......I did not know this.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

But - this begs the question:  what lesson is to be learned for the survival of the FISH?!

"-)

0 Kudos
Giulia

YoungAtHeart‌  

what lesson is to be learned for the survival of the FISH?!

Several lessons I think.

1.  You better figure out how to become the fittest, jump the highest, miss the mouths, stay attuned to the dangers around you.  (i.e. educate yourself, be wary of the signs of relapse.)

2.  Don't let yourself be encircled by craving dolphins.  (i.e. don't allow yourself be caught up in craving thoughts - change your mental direction and get the heck out of there!)

Daniela2016

We run in circles YoungAtHeart‌, our mouths open and wait for chocolate raining out the sky, and that activity takes away any cravings we might experience...

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I'm WAAAAAAAAAAI _ TING!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

0 Kudos