susan_m

The EX Cafe Wed 03.29.17

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday March 29, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
64 Replies
susan_m

Good morning, everyone!!!  Thanks for stopping by!  

Today marks this barista's 115th day of freedom from smoking.  115 days!  As I am nearing the end of my No Man's Land journey, I thought I would be nice to run a special for all of the nomads who are trekking along with me.  There are quite a few of us who are active on this site!

If you are between 30 and 130 days quit, give us a shout - we have the perfect latte for you!  For those of you who are not familiar with NML, I've added some helpful links for you at the bottom of this post..

I am enjoying my 115th day of freedom and my Nomad Latte. Anyone else care to join?

pastedImage_3.jpg

Don't forget your reading material:

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr... 

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2017/02/19/no-mans-land-weekly-blogs?sr=se... 

/blogs/crazymama_Lori-blog/2016/05/10/just-for-you-newbies-and-those-in-nml-no-mans-land?sr=search&s... 

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Good morning Susan-I'm going to wait on the coffee trying to back to sleep   

Congrats on 115 Days!  Keep the coffee brewing

susan_m

HAHAHA... you said that on the pledge, too!  There's only one way to accomplish your goal:  BACK AWAY from your computer!  Go back to bed while you still can - before long, it'll be too late and you'll be begging for a cup of coffee!

Image result for sleepy eyes animated gif

I'm up and at 'em and ready for that coffee!

Good Morning, Susan! Congrats on a Great Quit!

Let's celebrate with a Turtle Mocha! My treat!

It's cool and rainy here so candy bars hit the spot!

susan_m

Morning, Thomas!  Gracious goodness that looks fantastic!  I am happy to celebrate with you - thanks for supporting all of us who are new and sorta new and not so new!  You are so appreciated!  Cheers - or, better yet, to your health!

susan_m

Truth!  And then there's this:

Image result for people who do not drink coffee meme

Seriously, when people tell me they don't drink coffee I am rendered speechless.  I know I look at them like I assessing whether or not they are just messing with me....

The Voice (recording), Blueberry Muffin and a coffee! I will be ready for this Day!

susan_m

Oh, yes you will!!!  

pastedImage_1.jpg