cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an android app?

Jump to solution

I have been trying to find a app for my phone but cant find it on the play store

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

There isn't an an iOS or Android app at this time.  The community and My EX Plan is mobile responsive currently so it will adjust  to your device's screen size to allow you to interact anywhere.  In the future we may have a mobile app but there isn't one currently.  What are you hoping to do with a mobile app?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

6 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

There isn't an an iOS or Android app at this time.  The community and My EX Plan is mobile responsive currently so it will adjust  to your device's screen size to allow you to interact anywhere.  In the future we may have a mobile app but there isn't one currently.  What are you hoping to do with a mobile app?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

I was just curious if there was one so I could check on things while I was

at work

0 Kudos

You should be able to do that in the mobile browser while at work unless they block your browser traffic somehow.  You could also participate via email.  Some people reply by email while at work so they aren't in their browser. The mobile browser allows you to do a lot on the site whereas some apps minimize functionality.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
millon03

Check in without having to turn on a computer.

0 Kudos

The site is mobile responsive so you can view it on any screen. So whether it is an android phone, tablet, iPhone or iPad you can check in on any device via the browser. No app needed. It will all work through the browser. Chrome is the preferred browser. 

If you're on a mobile phone there will be fewer options as it is a simplified view. You can switch to desktop mode and switch to landscape mode but you'll need to pinch to zoom

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Mark, as always!!!

0 Kudos