cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

gregp136

Rough Day

2.jpg

But if we look around , we can always find SOMETHING to cheer us up!

18 Replies

Keep on going! And keep finding the humor in the adversity! 

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

beccalynn35

I love piggies!!! I want one someday hehe. Hang in there greg!

gardenancy8

Greg I too seemed to have a little trouble in my second week! But now it is going so so much better! I'm actually surprised!  Kudos to another day won! 

Jennifer-Quit

When you have a crave, learn to laugh at it!  jonescarp suggested that one and it does seem to help lessen the importance of the crave!  Give it a try Greg!

dwwms

Your attitude is still there! That seems to be the most important thing - the second week is "suppose" to be easier, but then again - there's no set course for withdrawal from smoking. There may be some commonalities but seems everyone's experience is different. When I think back over the many times I've quit before - they're not even all the same!

Hope things mellow out real soon!

RachelMB

Greg-

Sorry to hear you had a rough day but it will get easier.  You're doing such a great job!  Hang in there my friend!  Love the piglets!

Rachel

MarilynH

I love the piglets too, they're so cute, you're right about about looking around us because there always is something to cheer us up. hang onto your great attitude and keep plowing forward because each day you get through is another day WON! So keep stacking up your precious smoke free days. 

YoungAtHeart

How can you NOT smile at this.......bad day or not!

Hope today is better!

bonniebee

I have gotten through many a difficult times because of my sense of humor including quitting smoking ! I believe it is a must have ! I know sometimes and some days it may be a little  hard to find in ourselves but I like your advice "look around ! " and I sure love those baby piglets !sayings  funny weather bipolar.jpg