Welcome to the EX Café Sunday March 26, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
52 Replies
Pops

Good morning EXers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great big cup of coffee on me! (big smiley right here...lol) It's about 630 and I will start thing up in the back.  I'll be watching for ya...so holler up & I will come a running....I have a couple of things to get in order real quick....

In the meantime........make your selves comfy.....

this should be enough coffee to get you going for a bit.....

This came straight from my cowboy coffee pot.....

Did you see my special parking signs out front?.....

0 Kudos

WOW! I think that emoji had too much of your cowboy coffee! Speaking of which, I could use a cup, Ken! Have a Great Smoke FREE Day!

Pops

Good morning Thomas!  

0 Kudos

Thanks, Pops! That hit the spot!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning Pops, I wanted to stop by the ex cafe and say a very good morning to you and anyone else that's stopped in for coffee and possibly breakfast and with each of you a super fantastic day.

0 Kudos
Pops

Okay you bunch of sleepy heads......(I'm so jealous right now....).  Since you guys are dragging this morning, I'm going to provide you with some self-serve for a few while I go & get freshened up a bit..

24hours.png

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Okiie dokie, thanks Pops......

0 Kudos

don't get tooooo fresh. Old skin doesn't produce as much oil and you don't want to destroy your MANtle.

0 Kudos
c2q

Hey there Cowboy. We went to the Sponge Docks yesterday in Tarpon Springs and hung out with the tourists so I could try out my new camera inconspicuously. If I got any good shots, I'll share post them here. But it wore this old body out. I haven't slept til after the sun came up since . . . .the last time I did it. Which I can't remember.

Let's get this Sunday rolling. Jelly rolling. I brought the doughnuts.