cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

Thinking of Betty

Last night Betty came to my mind.  Some of you may not know her if you haven't been around for a long time.  I only knew her for a short time but she definitely made an impact on my quit.  She was a very profound woman  Fortunately, I was able to pull up her page and started reading some of her blogs.  Here is one that I would like to share.  I hope that it is okay.   She is missed but not forgotten.  I thought this one was appropriate for now. GET A HOLD ON YOURSELF lol

/blogs/Froguelady_quit_3-16-11-blog/2012/12/06/get-a-hold-on-yourself?sr=search&searchId=12b38125-31...

10 Replies

Thanks Jackie! It is nice to keep our friends who have passed alive by reposting their blogs.

bonniebee

Thanks for re-posting this blog Jackie ! There has been a lot of issues about constructive criticism lately so I find this blog by our Betty  ( God rest her soul ) very timely indeed !

Sootie

Thank you Jackie. I thought Dale had found this and brought it back.........I actually remember this the first time around. EXCELLENT as was Betty. she was a gentle, quiet lady (and I don't give the term lady to just anyone) and I always like to think her spirit still lives here at EX.

I am glad you remembered her. That is how we live on forever----because people remember us.

freeneasy

Thanks for posting this. She posted it about a month before I got here. I'm glad I got to meet her at EX 3 in Nashville.

Jennifer-Quit

I really miss Betty!  Thanks for the repost Jackie!

Giulia

Thanks for boosting that one!  A wise and caring lady, she was.

MarilynH

I miss her too, she was there for me during my early wks and months and helped me and messaged me on the message boards and became a very good friend whom we miss but we'll never forget her. ♡ thank you JACKIE1-25-15 

elvan

Betty was lovely and always honest and helpful to everyone, she is missed but she is at peace, I am sure.  She is not going to be forgotten.

Strudel

Thank you Jackie! Betty was a very sweet and kind woman!