c2q

The Ex Cafe Fri 03.24.17

Welcome to the EX Café Friday March 24, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
52 Replies
c2q

Would you look at that face. It must be Friday already. 

SunshineCoffeeFace.jpg

0 Kudos
c2q

The baker got in really early this morning. What can I say? Two for one if you share with a friend.

fresh, giant pecan rolls

raspberry cream cheese coffee cake

MarilynH‌, are you bringing some of your amazing bread this morning?

c2q

Please stop by and give a big congratulations to gregp136 at his blog post https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/gregp136/blog/2017/03/23/i-see-a-week-up-ahead?sr=stream 

Congratulations, Greg!

I flew in a fresh pot of special brew just for you from The Crescendo in Madison. There's cold turkey sandwiches for lunch, too

Pops

Good morning Pati!

I see you are up and at it again....thanks for running the mob today.....I am running a bit late this morning....I am just now finishing my 1st cup o joe & need to get my butt in gear.  TGIF!!!!! Weather is looking good for tomorrow....should be a nice day to be out & about.  I think I will help myself to some of that rasberry looking stuff....hmmmmm

As for the coffee......

Pops w/304 DOF!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!

There's light @ the end of the tunnel.....so hurry up & get there!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
c2q

Great to see you Pops‌.  I've got a pot of your special brew going in the kitchen. this will light up your tunnel.

edit____ I could have sworn there was a tunnel ... 

CoffeeOnStoveeric-barbeau.jpg

0 Kudos
Pops

I had some fun looking through pins last night...I came across this one...and simply had to save it...I'm just that sort of evil @ times....(I would never be so graphic, but it's nice to make the youngins think, well just maybe???)

And then there was this one.....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

MarilynH

Aaah c2q , sorry Patti I actually made bread and rolls yesterday but froze all of the bread, oops, next batch I make next week I'll bring lots to share but wow for all of the scrumptious food here Could I get a coffee and a piece of everything that's here in the bakery because I have a major sweet tooth this morning. FB_IMG_1485523522287.jpg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Congratulations gregp136 ,yay for you and your awesome week of Freedom, goodbye Hell Wk and Hello Heck week which I believe that you'll fly right through with that positive attitude of yours, congrats again my friend and fellow Exer.

c2q

Pops‌ I hear you there.