cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

shashort

Hi everyone home again!

Thank you all so much for all your love, support and care you have all given me.. My heart is so filled with great warmth from all of you. I am in in such awe of all you.  I am so thankful to have got to know so many wonderful great friends and anxious to meet serveral in VA Beach, Really I am praying this is the last fiasco to hurdle over and then let all the healing begin. Whew this is getting to the wire on healing time to make this trip. Need to let therapy begin. Hugs and Love to you all.

37 Replies

Great to see you! You have gone through so much AND without smoking! Kudos to you girl! 

Bree19

Aawww.  I'm so happy you're out of hospital at last!  Will there be wound care for you at home?  American medical care and South African must be so different.  I'm just interested to know how it will work till you're fully mended.  SO VERY GLAD to see you!  Bree

TerrieQuit

Sharon, we have all prayed for this! I am very happy for you! Happy dancing from Ohio!

Love you! Terrie

elvan

I am so happy that you are home, now make sure to take care of yourself as much as you can, we all want to see you in VA Beach as much as you want to be there.

You are one very loved lady.  Prayers are not slowing down any time soon, Sharon.

Love,

Ellen

JACKIE1-25-15

Ugs and love back to you. 

Jennifer-Quit

So happy that you are home!  Prayers are continuing! 

Strudel

Sharon - You are going to be greeted with so many hugs in Virginia Beach! Now - get better! Please take very good care of yourself - my prayers are daily! 

MarilynH

I am also so happy and thankful that you are home and I'm continuing to send up good thoughts and prayers for complete healing and peace of mind for you. Sleep well tonight in your own bed, I pray that you'll get lots of Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's shashort ,gentle hugs. ♡

bonniebee

I am so very happy to see this Sharon !!!! Now it is time to heal and get better !!!  I have missed hearing from you on Ex I have always enjoyed your blogs and your wonderful sense of humor !  Laughter is the best medicine ! 

God Bless you and i thank him for getting you through all of these trials .get well rose.gif