cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Hellooooooooooo

I jumped on the site to say Hi and see what is going on and I can't find anything or anybody.  I knew there was upgrading going on but seriously. I had to give a girl scouts honor to not swear, shout, push or shove to just sign on. Not only can I not find any of you #Storm, #Guilia,#El, #Dale, #Jen etc.. I cannot find myself. If anyone can hear me please reach out and help an ole gal find her Ex ~ex family.

Miss you guys!

xoxo

Ms J

3 plus years

Don't know for sure how many days, can't find my profile

14 Replies
MarilynH

Hello Ms.J_11-10-2013 , I'm going to get to get Mark our ex guys attention and he'll help you or JonesCarpeDiem or YoungAtHeart one of these guys or all of them will get back to you soon. I'm terrible at explaining things and I still have lots to learn myself. 

To see whats happening go to home page or conversations. If you set conversations to all content, newest first it's similar but not the same as the blogs was. Up on the right is your picture. If you hover over it, it will let you do many things. The pencil to the right of your picture lets you create blogs and conversations.

You can click on  person and go to their profile and on the right there is a way to send them a PM

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

GiuliaJennifer-QuitelvanJonesCarpeDiemStorm.3.1.14‌ are right here.  

Click on on the links.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
YoungAtHeart

Start here:  Community Help 

They went through and changed all duplicate user names when they came to the new platform.  Your new one is noted in the title, Ms.J_11-10-2013.  You need to login to see your Quit Plan.  You don't stay logged in here like the old site.  I know you will be sad to here Storm has moved on.  You can read his blog on his page.  The rest of us are still active, though

Nancy

Barbara145

Good morning Mrs J     Always good to here from you.  Hope all is well in your home and world.

Giulia

We're all here Jackie!  Click on the following - it may help get you around the new place.  To PM anyone, hover over their avatar and a popup will occur.  At the bottom of it click on "Message."  If I can help, let me know.

elvan

It's another journey...we all have had a little more time to get used to it than you have Ms.J_11-10-2013‌ There are a lot more bells and whistles here.  We are still here, have been missing you.  Looks like you have 3 years and 4 1/2 months.  

There are lots of ways to get around, I sign in and go to "HOME" and then click on the megaphone for what's new.  I also check my inbox and, since I am OCD, I feel a need to empty it by looking at every message.  I direct message people sometimes, Giulia‌ explained that.

Welcome back...hey are you coming to the EX5 Reunion?

Ellen

Jennifer-Quit

Hello - We are all good examples here that "You can teach an old dog new tricks".  Don't give up on it before you get started -  lol.  Lots of good things here!  Lots of new members.  It's really good to hear from you!  Here is a link to a document that I created that might help you find your way around.  Explore!

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/6082-positive-things