Pops

The EX Cafe 03.19.17

Welcome to The EX Café March 19, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
49 Replies
Pops

Good morning EXer friends!  It's pretty darn early right now.  I thought that I would open early and put out the self serve sign for a little bit, as I need to go in the back and get freshened up and prepare for a fun morning with my buddies....

So please help yourselves for a bit & I will be back in a bit to get this party going!!!!!

c2q

Hi Pops‌. Happy Sunday. I'll grab myself a cup and hang out for a while. I'll be reading the blogs, waiting for the sun to show up.

Pops

Good morning c2q‌!

I am fast huh!!!???  I am @ work and am ready to go!  Let's get this party going.....do you want to call me about talking me through this tag mess, or did you fix it already?

0 Kudos
c2q

Yeah, I'm out in back, picking those oranges you asked for. Give me a holler,

0 Kudos
c2q

Hey, the sun's coming up. What a beautiful day. Here's a cuppa for you Pops

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Good Morning Everyone!  The coffee looks great this morning!

0 Kudos
Pops

This last week has been extremely tough on the nerves and the mind.  I have seen firsthand some very dear friends of mine have their entire lifestyle completely upended with the stroke of a pen.  Poof! gone...and to be no more...that being their source of income and mental stability.  Watching that happen to over 400 friends of mine that work just 35 feet down the hallway from me...well, let's just settle with the fact that I have not been feeling my self lately....So I certainly hope that I can find some levity here in the cafe today....let's party!!!!!!

MarilynH

Sunday Blessings to each of you here at the ex cafe, thanks for opening up so early Pops I think I'll set outside and relax for awhile.

0 Kudos
Pops

Allright Marilyn,

Good morning to you, and let me know if there is anything I can get you this morning....