cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

gregp136

Last day as a smoker

The sun will come out tomorrow........

Yup, no more of the evil Nicotine controlling me, no more taking time out of things I enjoy to have a cigarette, no more spending TONS of money to hurt myself, no more smelling bad.  Life is good! 

I am on my way.

Tomorrow is the first day being smoke free!

Finally!!!

15 Replies

You got this, Greg! Your Freedom awaits!

gregp136

Yes, it does, and I am ready!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

You are on your way to a life of freedom from the chains of addiction!  Freedom is a wonderful feeling!  Let us know if we can help!

gregp136

Thank you.  I will use the community, and I know I need that support, but I also know I am responsible to succeed! 

MarilynH

You can do this gregp136 ,one precious smoke free day at a time......

RachelMB

Greg-

Welcome and I am proud of you already for making the choice to quit!  Reach out when you need us and stay close.  We have your back.  Remember that you're worth this struggle!

Rachel

susan_m

Congratulations, Greg!!  You'll never forget tomorrow. It's the best gift you can give yourself. Happy for you!

0 Kudos
elvan

What a wondrous journey you are about to start!  We will be here to listen if you want or need to vent.  You have really prepared yourself and you will reap the benefits of that!

Ellen

Sootie

Welcome to one of the best decisions you have ever made. The first weeks can be rough---no doubt about it----but they are by no means impossible. Reach out when you need support.

Remember...YOU CAN DO THIS!!! We all did and we are no different from you.

Stay Strong.