cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!  The snow is pretty well overwith.  We sure got a lot of it!!!!!  I am glad I rescheduled my appointment.  

My quit is going well!!!!!!  I can't even remember the last time I had a craving or an urge for a cigarette!!!!!  The life after nicotine is a glorious life!!!!  I enjoy doing new things!!  Stay with it!!!  It's worth it!!!!!

N O. P. E. 

6 Replies
TerrieQuit

Good morning, Mike! We didn't get very much snow here, It's 14 F but feels like below 3. I'll be staying in most of the day. My quit is going well 2 more days till 100. I am pretty happy about that! Stay warm today! btw, how much snow did you get? Have a great day!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
mikecity

Hi,

I guess we got about a foot of snow.  Have a good day.

TerrieQuit

Don't work too hard shoveling out, Mike! We only got about an inch in east-central, Ohio!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning Mike!

Glad the snow is over!  Be careful if you get out and shovel.

Have a great day....

Susan

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning Mike, I haven't been outside yet but I'm guessing a ft or so of the white crap we were predicted to get about 18 inches but I don't think so but it's hard to tell with the gusty winds, have a great Hump Day.

0 Kudos
elvan

Hope you aren't too buried in snow.  We got very little in VA and it all melted by the end of the day yesterday.  It is really cold and windy though.

0 Kudos